Relationships are the foundation on which we build value
studioreddot is committed to providing creative design solutions while remaining sensitive to the vision and needs of the client. We believe that a truly successful design is the result of collaboration between the design team, the client, and the contractor. Communication and process are crucial to the success of any project. We pride ourselves on building and maintaining long-term client relationships by providing a project experience that is a win-win for everyone.
studioreddot maintains status as a minority-owned business enterprise and has HUB certification. We often work in collaborative relationships and teams with other design and engineering firms, sharing resources, knowledge, and expertise. We partner with affiliate companies, providing a wide range of services, including design, planning, production of construction documents, project management, Etc.
studioreddot brings a progressive approach to the complexities of building. We are architects, project managers, client representatives, and service providers. But above all, we are conveners. We create and manage a process in which all parties to the project—owner, architect, engineer, builder, suppliers, subcontractors—work together with trust and clarity. We achieve this by setting the stage for good communication. We break down traditional barriers and encourage interaction. We make sure everyone understands what is expected and work with them to meet those expectations.
studioreddot is committed to developing sustainable, energy-efficient, and environmentally-conscious design solutions. Our staff is LEED® accredited and passionate about integrating design with sustainability to ensure a positive effect on the environment.
What Our Clients Say
Studio Red Dot is seeking an Architectural Drafter, Architectural Interns + Designeers.
Studio Red Dot encourages hands-on learning, interaction and creativity. We provide opportunities to collaborate, grow, stretch and succeed.
- Are you ready for hands-on experience with a variety of project types? Our projects include hospitality, office, retail, banks, luxury residences, multi-family, etc.
- Are you looking to gain experience in a small, relaxed setting?
- Do you have strong design skills, with the ability to produce presentation drawings?
- Do you have good communication skills, a pleasant personality, and a sense of humor?
- Are you working towards your architecture license?
- Architectural Intern, Revit proficiency required
- Interior Designer, Revit proficiency required
- Architectural Project Manager, Revit proficiency required
- Bachelor of Architecture or related fields
- 2 years experience
- Plan, prepare & review architectural designs and interiors projects